Wednesday, September 2, 2015

August 2015 | Monthly Wrap Up

August was a good month - there was less stress, though not all of my stuff is in one place yet - and more time to read and Bout of Books (which is always just fantastic, I adore talking to everyone and such, always fun).

And I got some good reading done, I ended up reading - 11 single issues, 6 trades/graphic novels, and 10 novels. And I'm feeling really good about those numbers, I'm hoping to read more in September but I don't want to put too much pressure on myself about it.

This month I'm just going to list everything and then embed the videos I did for wrap ups, instead of rambling on and on. And I'm not sure I could pick a favorite from this mnth, anyway, so many good books.
  • Starve #1 by Brian Wood, Danijel Zezels (2/5)
  • Animal Farm by George Orwell (4/5)
  • Civil War #1 by Charles Soule, Leeinil Francis Yu (4/5)
  • Planet Hulk #1, #2, #3, & #4 by Sam Humphries, Marc Laming
  • Kaptara #4 by Chip Zdarsky, Kagan McLeod (3/5)
  • The Wicked and the Divine #13 by Kiernon Gillen, Jamie McKelvie (4/5)
  • Leviathan Wakes (The Expanse #1) by James S.A. Corey (5/5)
  • Waywar #10 by Jim Zub, Steve Cummings (5/5)
  • Injection #3 by Warren Ellis, Declan Shalvey (4/5)
  • Deadpool: Merc with a Mouth by Victor gischler, Bong Dazo, Rob Liefeld (3/5)
  • Cold Kiss (Cold Kiss #1) by Amy Garvey (2.5/5)
  • You're Never Weird on the Internet (almost) by Felicia Day (5/5)
  • Mythic #2 by Phil Hester, John McCrea (2/5)
  • March: Book Two by John Lewis (5/5)
  • Runaways: The Complete Collection, Volume by Brian K. Vaughn, Adrian Alphana, Takeshi Miyazawa (5/5)
  • Glass Heart (Cold Kiss #2) by Amy Garvey (2/5)
  • Black Widow, Volume 1: The Finely Woven Thread by Nathan Edmonson, Phil Noto (4/5)
  • Smoke and Mirrors by Neil Gaiman (4/5)
  • Black Widow, Volume 2: The Tightly Tangled Web by Nathan Edmonson, Phil Noto (5/5)
  • Phonogram: Rue Britannia by Kiernon Gillen, Jamie McKelvie (4/5)
  • The Saint (The White Years #1) by Tiffany Reisz (5/5)
  • Shadowshaper by Daniel José Older (5/5)
  • Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King (4/5)
  • The Enchanted by Rene Denfeld (4/5)



On the blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment