- The Rest Of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness (5/5)
- Doll Bones by Holly Black (4/5)
- Falling for Him (Karimi Siblings #1) by Alisha Rai (2/5)
- The King (White Years #2) by Tiffany Reisz (5/5)
- The Virgin (White Years #3) by Tiffany Reisz (5/5)
- Curveball (Away We Go #1) by Charlotte Stein (2/5)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Illustrated Edition by J.K Rowling (5/5)
- Legion: Skin Deep (Legion #2) by Brandon Sanderson (5/5)
- Kaptara #5 by Chip Zdarsky, Kagan McLeod (5/5)
- Wayward #11 by Jim Zub, Steve Cummings (5/5)
- The Wicked and the Divine #16 by Kiernon Gillen, Jamie McKelvie, Matthew Wilson (4/5)
- Descender #7 by Jeff Lemire, Dustin, Nguyen
Last month of the year, and I had plans to finish up things, but it just didn't end up happening for some reason. Either way, it was still a good reading month. I read a few really good things, also two kind of eh romance-y/erotica things.
December was a crazy month, and this is a little late, but I'm hoping January will be a good reading month to kick off the year with a bunch of books, but might not be a thing until February because I think I'm getting a cold, and some insanity things.
How was December for you? What'd you read or do? I'd love to know.
On the Blog: