Monday, May 8, 2017

Bout of Books 19 | Kick Off

And it's the first day of the readathon! I love this readathon, with all my soul. I have exciting news about it, too, which I didn't have when I posted my sign up post - I'm a bout of books expert this time around! *confetti canon* I'm really excited about it?

So please leave me links to your blogs, if you're taking part - or twitter, tumblr, goodreads, just wherever you're updating. (For those curious an expert is basically, from my understanding, a volunteer whose a cross between a cheerleader and someone to answer questions anyone has that they see. And spread BoB happiness, which I am all for).

And that's all I've got for this short kickoff post - there should be a post going up at about the same time as this that'll be my update post that I update throughout the week. Basically: start of readathon (still time to sign up if you haven't), and let me know if you're taking part (I'm better at reading/commenting on blogs after the hiatus I took).

Now - let us readathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment