Personally, I think I had a pretty good reading month, considering everything. I'm hoping to read more in May and, I should, finally finish Words of Radiance. I think I have like 400 pages, was going to try and finish during April but it just didn't end up happening for a few reasons. Sadly. I'm loving it, though, it's so good.
- Even This Page is White by Vivek Shraya (5/5)
- So Sweet (So Sweet #1) by Rebekah Weatherspoon (4/5)
- Check Please! Year One and Year Two by Ngozi Ukaza (5/5)
- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman (5/5)
- The God Engines by John Scalzi
- Binti: Home by Nnedi Okorafor
- Second Kiss by Chelsea M Cameron
- One Hot December (Men at Work #3) by Tiffany Reisz
- Forest of Memory by Mary Robinette Kowal
- Injection, Volume 1 by Warren Ellis
- Injection, Volume 2 by Warren Ellis
- Lumberjanes, Volume 6: Sink or Swim by Noelle Stevenson, Shannon Watters
- Giant Days, Volume 4 by John Allison
Check Please!, if you don't know, if a web comic about queer hockey players - here's where to start reading it online for free - and it's just really damn amazing. It has characters that I adore, probably an unhealthy amount, and also a happy m/m couple where one becomes a professional hockey player? It's so good? Love it!
For some thoughts on my Dewey's read - Dewey's wrap up - but Binti: Home was amazing and more people need to read Injection.
Let me know what you read this month, or what you got up to in general. If you've posted a monthly wrap up, feel free to link me to it.
On the Blog:
Dewey's readathon | April 29th | Sign Up
Where have I been? And where is this going? | Hello, again
My Favorite Reads of 2016 + My Year in Reading
Bout of Books 19 | Sign Up Post
Dewey's 24 hour readathon | April 201
Dewey's readathon | Wrap Up