Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Bout of Books 21 | Announcement/TBR

Bout of Books is a week long readathon that is very low key and incredible to take part in. It's very low pressure, not even any reading challenges to try and fulfill, but there is a lot of people just reading and having fun.

There are twitter chats happening, as well (which I'll hopefully be able to take part in both!) They're on Monday 9pm EST, and Saturday 11am EST. They're always a ton of fun and very motivating to go through, always makes me want to read!

On the twitter note I'm also a Bout of Books expert this time around again, so if you have any questions feel free to ask me here or on twitter (@caseycassidy).

As for what I'll be reading - kind of no idea, as per usual. I've got a lot of things I'm in the middle of that I meant to finish before the year ended up it ended up being a very, very busy December. And, also, there's time between now and the readathon starting and I don't know what I'll get done in between then and now. I do know that I'll be trying to finish a book every day - graphic novel counting for that since it's my arbitrary goal.

I was going to try and list what I'm currently working on and other possibilites but, honestly, I have no idea what I'm going to have time to read between now and the start of the readathon. Or what I'll be in the mood for by the time it starts. I'm getting a kitten the Saturday before the readathon starts and, as I'm typing this, friends are still visiting from NYE so I've got no idea what to expect.

Anyway - if you're planning on taking part, let me know! And say hi on twitter if you see me, I try not to post too much but I do linger in the hashtag a lot.

BoutofBooks website
Sign up post

4 comments:

  1. A fellow expert :D Hope you have an awesome readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have fun with this round of Bout-of-Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, fellow expert! I hope you're having fun! :D

    ReplyDelete