Saturday, January 20, 2018

Winter Biannual Bibliothon 2017 | TBR + Plan

I'll be taking part in this readathon - starting today, when this post goes up, and going through the 26th. This readathon is a lot of fun, but can also be a lot, all kinds of challenges. Reading, blog, instagram, video. I'll be taking part in a few of the each but the video, though I don't know what the instagram ones are yet and haven't started any of the blog posts yet, so take that with a grain of salt. I do really like this readathon, though. It is involved but it can be a lot of fun.

I've got plans to read a lot this week, and I have no idea how possible it is. I've been having a really bad flare up with my chronic pain the last few days so I've just been tired. Theoretically, though, I could start reading in the morning and then just read, we'll see how it goes.

I'm not going to try and be hitting all of the reading challenges, just a few, and same for the blog posts. As for the books I'm planning to read, though, i've got a general plan? But it's a large general plan. Physical, books I've started reading reading but haven't finished yet, ebooks, at least one audiobook.

I've got options, is what I'm saying, and that's kind of how I like going into readathons? And right after this readathon is the 24in48 readathon (a post will be up about that this week).

Options (just titles, if you don't the book just let me know and I'll tell you, split into ebooks, graphic novels, and digital)

  • whiskey words & a shovel
  • Canto Bight
  • Beneath the Sugar Sky
  • Bands of Mourning
  • A Taxonomy of Love
  • Ramona Blue
  • This Savage Song
  • The Year of Magical Thinking


  • Jem and the Holograms, Volume 1
  • Misfit City, Volume 1
  • Lumberjanes, Volume 7
  • Spinning (Graphic Memoir)
  • everyone's an alien when you're an alien too
  • Princeless: Save Yourself
  • Cobalt Squadron (currently listening to)
  • A Seditious Affair (currently reading)
  • The Falconer
And, honestly, that's a small part of my options? I also have just hundreds of books around me so who knows what I'll read actually read for the readathon?

No comments:

Post a Comment