Saturday, January 20, 2018

Snow Day Reading List | Winter Bibliothon Day 1

It's officially day one of the winter biannual biblithon and I am actually typing this on day one, the timing of this readathon might of gotten away from me just a little bit? I don't know how, but I just wasn't expecting it to get here so soon, and don't even get me started on how unprepared I am for the 24in48 next weekend.

Today, though, the challenge is to write about your snow day reading list. I feel like there's a few different ways this could be interoperated in a few different ways. My way is going to be what I'd recommend someone spend a snow day, or two, reading. 

First off: KJ Charles. I haven't read all of their work yet, and some of it is problematic, but it's also just snuggle down and read some slightly ridiculous historical romances, as it should be. 

And, as always, I feel like a classic of a winter day is Harry Potter. I think if you follow me anywhere online, you know my love of HP, so I'm not going to continue more. (If you don't: I regularly go to HP conventions and have two tattoos, I'm holding myself back for your benefit).

However, another really good idea for a snow day reading list, I feel like, would be long as hell books. So you can just sit down, with one book, and try to knock it out, or at least a large chunk of it. The first one that comes to mind for this one, for me, is IT by Stephen King, a favorite of mine, and while a good chunk of it takes place in summer, there's one scene in particular that takes place in the winter that'll stick with you. 

Let me know what your's would be, link me if you also posted, and I hope your readathon has started off on a good note. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment