Thursday, May 16, 2013

Read-A-Thon Day Three Wrap-Up (Bout of Books 7.0)

Whew! Okay, I feel like I've been reading for the last 72 hours straight, besides the time I've spent on school. I haven't spent anytime on Tumblr and have watch one or two videos on YouTube (I'm so out of the loop and behind). Anyway, totally worth it to be getting so much reading done!

Number of books I've read today: 2

Total number of books I've read: 12

Books:
The Tempest by Shakespeare
Wonderstruck by Brain Selznick

Books currently-reading:
Haven't started anything new yet! Took a break after finished what I read.

Number of pages read/listened to(today and total): 837 pages, no audion listened to today
Total: 2,220 pages / 3hrs 30mins

Notes:
I was just organizing some of my books when I stumbled across Wonderstruck and - kind of ended up sitting down and reading it through. Which is feat, because that book has to weigh more then any other book I own, it's so hard to hold, even balanced on my legs. Totally worth it, though, amazing book! I really want to write up a full review of it.

Kind of a short wrap-up today since I was exhausted after yesterday (the reading AND Supernatural finale), but there isn't really anything else I can thing of to say. I hope your reading was good today, and if you are feeling a little discouraged, tomorrow is another day!

The Tempest was good, too, I finished it surprisingly quick (as I was interrupted by a certain bunny who wanted to play and be petted, but that's alright. She's cute). It was weird but I've started to expect that from Shakespeare.

No comments:

Post a Comment