Saturday, May 18, 2013

Read-A-Thon Day Five Wrap-Up (Bout of Books 7.0)

So today wasn't the most productive day of the read-a-thon, but I had some relaxing time (and we played some video games, the opposite of relaxing, but still). I did get some reading done, but hopefully more tomorrow and Sunday.

Number of books I've read today: 1

Total number of books I've read: 14

Books:
Bake Sale by Sara Varon

Books currently-reading:
Disney at Dawn (Kingdom Keepers #2) by Ridley Pearson (49% finished)

Number of pages read/listened to(today and total): 346 pages, no audio
Total: 2,870 and audio is the same

Notes:
Not really much to say. Bake Sale was cute and took me, maybe, half an hour to read, but it didn't really have a plot, things were just there. Anyway, I'm really ending book two of the Kingdom Keepers series so far, going to try and read a little more before I go to sleep, probably.

Hope all your days were good, if not also good on the reading front. Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment