Sunday, May 19, 2013

Read-A-Thon Day Six Wrap-Up (Bout of Books 7.0)

Today might have been the least reading I've gotten done all week, well, it feels like it. And I'm pretty sure it's true. Anyway, I did get some reading done today. And finished two things, a book and a novella/short story. And onto the actually stats!


Number of books I've read today: 2

Total number of books I've read: 16

Books:
Disney at Dawn (Kingdom Keepers #2) by Ridley Pearson
Bioshock Infinite: Mind in Revolt by Joe Fielder

Books currently-reading:
Haven't really started anything, but have my "start next" books, which are Judgment in Death and book three of Kingdom Keepers.

Number of pages read/listened to(today and total): 221 and no audio
Total: 3,091, same as before (3hrs, 30mins)

Notes:
I was out most of the day, so I sadly didn't get too much reading done, but I did get a book. I finished Disney at Dawn pretty early in the day and it was really good, I'm planning on reading at least some of book three tomorrow.

Also Mind in Revolt was very short but also very good, I'd really like to learn more. Bioshock is one of my favorite games of all time, and Infinite was amazing in it's own right, so freaking good, such a good story. Anyway, though, Books.

I don't know anything to do but read, so I'm hoping I can get a lot done. Sadly it is the last time. This week has flown by, I hope I get back to it! Also, I had set my reading goal for 50 books this year, and I'm already at 49, so I'm assuming I'll hit it and maybe go over it tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment