Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day Two: BookTube--A--Thon

Number of books I've finished today: 1

Total number of books I've read: 5

Books:
Prince Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia #4) y C.S. Lewis (started and finished - 240 pages)
Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey (read more -  205 pages)

Number of pages read today: 445 pages

Total number of pages: 1,086 pages


Notes:
Prince Caspian was my 'on my shelf forever' book and my classic, I have other possible classics I might end up reading, too, but - I'm still counting this as one.

And Kushiel's Dart is my reread and my over 500 pages book, it's almost 1,000 pages, honestly. I probably should of picked a slightly lighter reread, not just in length but it's very heavy in the world's politics, but I'd been thinking about rereading it anyway and I'm just about halfway through it. As it's only the second day, that bodes well. And I didn't have really any distractions today, really!

Didn't end up getting as much read as I wanted to, it just felt kind of slow going and I was exhausted most of the day (did not sleep well). I'm going to try and get more done tomorrow. I'm not so much carrying about the challenges, actually, more about reading as much as I can and getting myself out of the reading slump I had been in. I do want to finish the challenges, though. I did end up writing over 6,000 words for Camp NaNoWriMo, though, so that was awesome.

How is your read-a-thon going and what are you currently reading? (Amd why is it so hard to type this on my iPad? That one is rhetorical).

No comments:

Post a Comment