Monday, June 23, 2014

Traveling to VidCon Hiatus (June 24th - 30th)

So I'll be flying to LA tomorrow and I meant to make it so the blog would run in my absence and you wouldn't even know it. But, even scheduling posts, I still need to be able to check on things (normally), and I didn't have time when I thought I would to write up the posts I was going to have.

This next week is going to be a little light on posts, as in there's only one scheduled and it's a Waiting on Wednesday for the 25th. I'll be at VidCon - seeing friends, pretty much, I don't have any YouTubers I'm set on seeing this year. Friends, concerts, ignoring any insane fangirls, maybe finally buying myself a phone case.

If anyone wants a recap post of the week, I'll be happy to put one up a few days after I get back (just leave a comment, @ me on twitter to let me know), because I probably won't be doing one anyway. I might try and vlog, ha I say this at every convention and I've yet to do it which is ridiculous because this is my fifth vidcon. Fifth.

Anyway - I hope you have a fun week, I'll see you at the beginning of July, may not the first few days, but I'll be back as soon as I sleep for about 16 hours after the convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment