Saturday, July 15, 2017

24in48 | Readathon (July 22-23)

It's that time of year again! Time for the 24in48 readathon - a readathon where you try to read for 24 out of the 48 hours that the weekend entails. I've never made it to 24 hours and, honestly, probably never will with how bad my eyes have become (thanks astigmatism for giving me eye strain at the worst possible time always).

Anyway - I don't have a TBR ready or anything, just wanted to post about it so if you didn't know it was coming up, now you do, and also to post my sign up. I'll be posting mainly on twitter and instagram, of course.

However, I am planning to post a recommendation list on Thursday or Friday before the readathon of short novellas/books to help you try and power through. Some people can read the same book all day, both days, but I like to complete a few short things early on to feel like I'm getting shit done!

Let me know if you're taking part, and where you'll be posting. My favorite thing for readathons is seeing everyone reading!

24n48 website + Sign Ups

No comments:

Post a Comment