Sunday, July 23, 2017

Bibliothon Day 1 | Blogger Tag

It is the beginning of the Biannual Bibliothon - summer edition! I'm pretty sure I've never taken part in this readathon before in a serious way, but I've been craving a readathon and I'm so glad there are are blog post challenges. How cool! I'm probably not going to do all seven, if there are seven? i think there are? Anyway - probably won't do all of them because if I'm not feeling it, it'll probably be boring to read.

Love these tiny surveys, though, no idea why. So let's start off the week with some questions and my reading plans for the week, which is the first question.

This challenge is being hosted by 4TeenReaders, more info should be up their blog today.

  •  What are you planning to read for the Summer Biannual Bibliothon?
Hopefully all the things! Day one of this readathon is day 2/2 of the 24in48 readathon - which I adore, if you haven't heard of it they host it twice a year - and so I'll still probably be reading small things on day one. But then hoping to dive into some of these:

  • What is your favorite genre to read in summer?
I'd say contemporary, cause that's what I think of when I think of summer. I'm a mood reader, though, and I'll read pretty much anything at any point.
  • What is your favorite place to read in summer?
Inside, in the AC. Listen. It's hot, anything above 77 is way too hot for me, I'm Irish. And also has asthma, and we've having more and more air quality alerts (aka: why am I gasping just going up one flight of stairs? Ohhhh). I do like sitting outside when it's perfect out, but... then people interrupt my reading.
  • What if your favorite challenge done in the Summer Biannual bibliothon?
I don't really know, since we haven't really started, but I like the blog challenges in general! And I'm sure I'll like the instagram ones, whether I'll take part or not depends how many spoons I have. I love the idea of the video challenges - and definitely love watching people do them - but, alas, not this year.
  • What fictional character would you hang out with in the summer if you could?
Fictional? I mean just my friends would be pretty cool - so many live so far away. I don't know, I never really think of fictional characters as wanting to meet them, which is probably weird, but maybe because most of my fav fictional characters are... sad?
  • What are you plans for the summer?
No real plans for the rest of the summer unless end of August into September counts because I'm flying to London for a few days, before heading to Dublin for a Harry Potter convention. 19 years later in Dublin, with a bunch of friends, in a hotel that looks like a castle? Hell yes.
  • Do you have a summer playlist? If not, what would be on it?
I guess I kind of do, actually. There are certain songs/artists that make me feel summer-y, and I'll play their music as soon as we get a nice day. Owl City - older stuff, nothing new - and anything by The Mowgili's. Wrock music, obviously, cause cons. And I guess Maybe Trapped, Mostly Troubled by Tessa Violet?
  • What is your favorite summer movie?
I'm not a big movie person in general. And I can't really think of a movie I associate with sumer - like Harry Potter I associate with winter. Um... I mean Jaws? But I don't think it's my favorite, though I do really like that movie. Maybe Ferris Bueller's Day Off? 
  • What book do you read every summer? If not, what thing do you do every summer?
I don't think there's a specific book I read every summer - though IT would be a good one to read every summer, I normally end up rereading it once a year or so, anyway. Or Duma Key. Weirdly enough both Stephen King books, but that's how it goes, I guess
  • What other book tags are you planning to do this summer?
Um, I guess none? Wow, all of my answers are boring. I don't really end up doing tags here on the blog, don't know why, maybe I'll try one or two out, though!


Happy Readathoning! (if you did this, post yours in the comments so I can read it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment