Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May TBR

I have no idea what I'm going to be reading in May, there is the Bout of Books 10 read-a-thon happening from the 12th - 18th and I have no idea what I'll be reading. I have an idea of books that I'll be picking from and such, which might include some books that I put on my April TBR and just didn't end up getting to, even though April was a really good reading month.

Read-a-Thon announcement post, and my goals (and tbr) post can be found here.

I'm currently reading Working for the Devil (Dante Valentine #1) by Lilith Saintcrow and will hopefully finish it. And I'm listening to The Inventor's Secret by Andrea Cremer in audiobook form, which will probably take me the whole month, if not into next, to finish. It's not a long audiobook, I just don't listen to audiobooks frequently, I'm really bad at it.

And then, there's the list of books I hope to read or finish, but is subject to extreme change because I am a mood reader.

  • More books in the Dante Valentine series by Lilith Saintcrow, and then her other series that somehow, according to goodreads, connects or just - whatever, it's the Jill Kismet series.
  • Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch (I will finish this book this year, at the very least, god dammit. I might just stop putting it on TBRs)
  • Abbadon's Gate (The Expanse #3) by James S.A. Corey (I need to read this, I just got it in the mail finally, and I need it in my life. I love this series so much).
There's more ideas of the books I'll be picking from on my Bout of Books goals/tbr, but mostly those. What are you planning to read this month? And have any of you read the few books I mentioned?

No comments:

Post a Comment