Wednesday, May 7, 2014

April Wrap-Up

I tried to film a video for this wrap-up (like I sat down and filmed it), but my computer has decided that it's not acceptable. I'm going to probably try again, but I wanted to get this and my May TBR up before it got further into the month.

It was a really good reading month for me, and I hope May is just as good. There was the Dewey's 24-hour read-a-thon, of course, which is how I read a surprising amount of these books.

Book Read in April of 2014:
  • Saga Vol. 3 by Brian K. Vaughan 
  • Paradox: The Nine Greatest Enigmas in Physics by Jim Al-Khalili
  • The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
  • Redshirts by John Scalzi
  • Leviathan Wakes (The Expanse #1) by James S.A. Corey
  • The Martian by Andy Weir
  • House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
  • The Preacher, Book One (Preacher Vol. 1) by Garth Ennis, Steve Dillion (Illustrator)
  • Legends of Zita the Spacegirl (Zita the Spacegirl #2) (oops...)
  • Caliban's War (The Expanse #2) by James S.A. Corey
  • The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson (reread)
  • The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness
  • Zom-B by Darren Shan
  • Cold War by Adam Christopher
  • God Save the Queen (Immortal Empire #1) by Kate Locke
  • The Queen is Dead (Immortal Empire #2) by Kate Locke
  • The Walking Dead: Book One by Robert Kirkman
  • Long Live the Queen (Immortal Empire #3) by Kate Locke

Blog posts from April:

Read-A-Thon related (Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon):

No comments:

Post a Comment