Thursday, April 9, 2015

Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon | April 25th, 2015

Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon is a read-a-thon that happens twice a year - April and October - and obviously the title explains that this years 24 hours in April starts on the 25th. These start at a certain time, not midnight in your timezone. Since it's such a condensed period of time, it's more fun if everyone has the same start and end times.

For me, personally, it's starting at 8am! (8am eastern. But there's a list if you want to know your own time). This is always such a fun event. Surprisingly, I normally tend to get a lot of reading done, but I also want to try and comment more this year, though it's still all going to count on mood. For instance - if I'm in a reading mood, I'm going to read because that's rare at the moment.

Anyway - if you're joining in, definitely let me know in the comments so I can pop by to see how you're doing. Or @ me on twitter, friend me on goodreads. It's suppose to be a fun, hectic twenty four hours, I suggest getting in on the fun! Even if, or especially, if you can't read for the full 24 hours.

And off topic to this readathon - I'm very sorry there's been nothing going on here. I promise I haven't forgotten about you, it's just been a rough few months and I'm trying, I just can't seem to concentrate a lot.

April 2015 Reader Sign Ups
Twitter

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a fun read-a-thon. I've wanted to participate in this read-a-thon the past few years, but always end up forgetting about it.

    I already have plans on April 25th, so will be missing this event again!!

    By the way, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. See the following link for more information: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete