Friday, August 23, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0: Day Four

Number of books I've finished today: 1

Total Number of Books I've finished: 4

Book(s):
Vicious by Victoria Schwab (continued and finished - 161 pages)
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (Continued - 86 pages)

Number of pages read today: 247

Total Number of Pages:  900


Notes:
So today I didn't end up getting as much read as I planned, but I did get more reading done then I expected, it was oddly a kind of slow day for me and I ended up falling asleep at one point instead of reading, too. I did get some more read of Eleanor and Park, though, which I'm happy about, hopefully I can finish that tomorrow or the next day.

I have a couple comics (Firefly, one Buffy) that I can read, a random manga that I saw someone raving about, and it's not like I'm not surrounded by amazing books to read. I guess I'm just kind of dragging myself through things. Anyway, it was an okay reading day, I did read over 200 pages again but there was that one day where I read nothing so I'm thinking I need to catch up a little.

And Vicious was so amazing, I kind of had to let my brain absorb it before reading anything else. It was just so very, very good. Anyway, I hope that all of your reading is going well, if you're participating in this Bout of Books or now. What are you reading currently? It is good or amazing or just kind of meh?

No comments:

Post a Comment