Friday, August 23, 2013

July Wrap-Up / August TBR

Wow this is late! I'm sorry, life has been crazy since before July ended and it hasn't slowed down and it doesn't seem to be going to slow down anytime soon so I'm sorry for the spastic posting and everything. Anyway, onto the books I read in July and what I haven't yet read in August.

July:


  • The Gunslinger by Stephen King
  • Throttle by Joe Hill and Stephen King
  • The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
  • Snow White by the Brothers Grimm, Illustrated by Camille Rose Garcia
  • Prince Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia #4) by C.S. Lewis
  • The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Chronicles of Narnia #5) by C.S. Lewis
  • Beyond the Door by Philip K. Dick
  • Judgement in Death (In Death #11) by J.D. Robb
  • The Silver Chair (Chronicles of Narnia #6) by C.S. Lewis
  • Kushiel's Dart (Phèdre's Trilogy #1) by Jacqueline Carey
  • White Cat (Curse Workers #1) by Holly Black
  • The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7) by C.S. Lewis
  • Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse #1) by Charlaine Harris
  • The Breathing Method by Stephen King (audiobook)
  • Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth #1) by Terry Goodkind
  • Women Serial Killers of the 17th Century by Sylvia Perrini
Wow is this late, this is so very late and I am so sorry. I was at a convention at the beginning of the month and it hadn't even crossed my mind that I hadn't made one of these until I was looking for it and it wasn't there and now we're pretty far into August, as in August is almost over. But I wanted to put this up, no matter how late, because I kind of like them.

I did a read-a-thon in July, as you can tell from the sheer number of books I read, and it was amazing and you can see the about it here, my first announcement post about it.

Anyway, on to August! Obviously I've already read some books this month. So I'm just going to list the books I hope to read this month and add in if I've finished them already

August:

  • A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness (read)
  • Serenity: Those Left Behind (Serenity #1) by Joss Whedon and more (read)
  • Warm Up by Victoria Schwab (short story, read)
  • Vicious by Victoria Schwab (read)
  • Ink by Amanda Sun
And probably more then that since I am in the middle of a read-a-thon, but I've been so indecicive, I don't even know what to put down. I just bought Ink, and it's novella prequel, and it looks so amazing and I can't wait to read it. Also, the Rithmutist by Brandon Sanderson which I still haven't read, I'd love to get read soon, really soon.

I'm really sorry for this being so delayed that it's almost a July and August wrap-up, but I just wanted to put it up anyway. And I have no idea what the coming months are going to be like, it all depends on if I end up taking some college classes and how I take them (more the how), but I still hope to update here. I kind of am attached to this blog. And November is NaNoWriMo, and I have a Tumblr I normally update during the month, but would you mind me updating you with NaNoWriMo things? (NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month, by the way. Link)

No comments:

Post a Comment