Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0: Day Six

Books That I finished Today: 2

Total Number of Books Finished: 9

Book(s):
Better Days (Serenity #2) by Joss Whedon (started and finished - 80 pages)
Burnt Offerings (Anita Blake #7) by Laurell K. Hamilton (started and finished - 392 pages)
Blue Moon (Anite Blake #8) by Laurell K. Hamilton (started - 88 pages)

Number of Pages Read Today: 560

Total Number of Pages Read: 2,160

Notes:
I started off the day with Better Days, short and easy to read with characters I love. And then I joined the Bout of Books chat on Twitter and then I was at a loss at what to read next, so I decided to just go with Burnt Offerings, I've been meaning to continue the series for a while so why not read another one now?

And then I took a break from reading, I had a headache, blah and blah. And then I read some more before going to bed. Ended up picking up the next book in the Anita Blake series, didn't get much read in it but it's a start. And tomorrow is the last day! So sad, I do love read-a-thons (this is my third this year). Anyway, I hope all of your reading, read-a-thon paticipating or no, is going good!

2 comments:

  1. Those high single digit Anita Blake novels are my favorites! They're also what got me into paranormal romance in the first place so they'll always have a special place in my heart. Sounds like you're having a wonderful readathon, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're better then I expected, from what I've read. They're certainly different from most of the urban paranormal fantasy, but in a really good way.

      And it was a good week, thanks! :)

      Delete