Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0: Day Two


Number of books I've finished today: 0

Book(s):
Nada


Number of pages read today: 0

Notes:
This is the first read-a-thon that I've ever done where I just had a day I couldn't read. I did go out with friends and I was out of the house from like 3 to almost 11, but I had time to read, I just couldn't get into anything and it was such a problem. Hopefully tomorrow I will be more in the reading mood so I can get some reading done.

I tried reading Eleanor and Park and just wasn't feeling it today, just one of those days, I guess. I'll figure it out tomorrow, I have tons of things to read, I guess I just have to find something a tad mind numbing, maybe. Or maybe tomorrow I'll wake up and be able to power through the rest of Eleanor and Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment