Thursday, October 16, 2014

Slight hiatus (October 16th - 21st)

It's already been a hectic month and I'm heading up today to Ithaca to spend some time with my best friend, whose going to college there, and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to have time to do anything but whatever she has planned for us to do (I'm told there was a list).

But, hopefully, when I get back I can get back to reading and read a ton in that last week and also have some posts up that I have the first draft of done. And have my normal computer back from being fixed, which is much easier to work on (when it's working write), then what I'm currently typing on.

Not a long hiatus, at all, but I'll still be completely gone, I wasn't really very here last week, either. Normally, October is quiet for me with preparations for NaNoWriMo (which is something I have a post about for next week, hopefully), and I normally try to get ahead of everything and do some outlining. That's all, just about, going to be squished into the last week of the month.

So I hope you have a great rest of the week, weekend, and I'm sorry for it being a very quiet month (few posts wise, but I worked hard on those rec posts, those are harder to put together then I thought). And I'll be back mid-next week, hopefully after sleeping for twelve hours.

4 comments:

  1. Have a fun time in Ithaca visiting your best friend. It sounds like the two of you will have fun. :-) You'll have to share some of your adventures with us when you return!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a side note, I've tagged you to participate in a book meme called the Seven Deadly Sins!! Please see the following post: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/10/book-tag-seven-deadly-sins.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be having a post about the weekends adventures up! And thanks for tagging me, I'll be sure to have it up soon. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, it'll be fun to read both of your posts!! Have a great rest of your week!

      Delete