Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September 2014 Wrap-Up

Physical books from the month! (part1)

September was an interesting month. It started with me marathoning the Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson, which promptly just broke me for a week, I think. I highly recommend that you pick up anything by Sanderson, that will convince you to continue on with them.

Overall, I read - books this month, it's been a great month. I upped my Goodreads goal to 250, which is completely terrifying, but I'm just going to lower it in December if there's no way I can hit it. But I had a secret goal to hit 200 books this month!
  • The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson (5/5)
  • The Well of Ascension (Mistborn #2) by Brandon Sanderson (5/5)
  • The Hero of Ages (Mistborn #3) by Brandon Sanderson (5/5)
  • The Merciless by Danielle Vega (3/5)
  • Tinder by Sally Gardner (3/5)
  • Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians (Alcatraz #1) by Brandon Sanderson (5/5)
  • The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson #1) by Rick Riordan (5/5)
  • The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson #2) by Rick Riordan (5/5)
  • The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson #3) by Rick Riordan (5/5)
  • The Battle of the Labrynth (Percy Jackson #4) by Rick Riordan (5/5)
  • The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson #5) by Rick Riordan (5/5)
  • Revolver by Marcus Sedwick (4/5)
  • Single by Saturday (Weekday Brides #4) by Catherine Bybee (3/5)
  • Taken by Tuesday (Weekday Brides #5) by Catherine Bybee (3/5)
  • Opal Fire (A Stacy Justice Mystery #1) by Barbra Annino (2/5)
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite #1) by Catherine Bybee (3/5)
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite #2) by Catherine Bybee (3/5)
  • Purity in Death (In Death #15) by J.D. Robb (5/5)
  • Portrait in Death (In Death #16) by J.D. Robb (5/5)
  • The Little World of Liz Climo by Liz Climo (5/5)
  • Girl on Tour (Kylie Ryans #2) by Caisey Quinn (2/5)
  • Imitation in Death (In Death #16) by J.D. Robb (5/5)
  • Warbreaker (Warbreaker #1) by Brandon Sanderson (5/5)
I'm not sure my favorite things I read of the month was, honestly, like I said earlier the Mistborn series definitely broke me a little. I've just realized, having just finished Warbreaker, that I've read 5 books by Brandon Sanderson and they could all probably claim my favorite for the month, especially the Mistborn series.

Though, I also really enjoyed reread the Percy Jackson series and getting back into the In Death series. Basically, I loved a lot of things I loved this month. Some of things were just already, but most I really, really liked.
Uhh... Warbreaker is accidentally in both
pictures. Oops.

Reviews:

Everything else:

Read-A-Thon Related:

Dewey's 24-hour read-a-thon! (October 18th, 2014) - announcement of participation

No comments:

Post a Comment