Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (3)

For the last two weeks or so I haven't done an IMM/Book Haul, so these are all the books from that. I'll list where I got them and if you want to click on the title it'll take you to their Goodreads page where you can see what they're about and such.

This is from about 3 weeks, I think, but I did go a little crazy at Barnes and Noble one day. (And I'm not adding the educational books that I got, but if you want me to add them, I can).

Barnes and Nobel:
The Kane Chronicales: Survival Guide by Rick Riordan
Red Glove by Holly Black
Black Heart by Holly Black
Forgiven by Jane Oliver
Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer
The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman
The Lightning Thief (Graphic Novel) by Rick Riordan
The List by Sioban Vivian
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
The Girl Who Circumnavigated FairyLand in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter

Amazon:
Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross

The Book Depository:
Another Jekyll, Another Hyde by Daniel and Dina Nayeri
172 Hours on the Moon by Jonathan Harstad

I'm not going to get around to reading quite a few of these for a while, but that's alright. I've already finished The Lightning Thief (Graphic Novel) and my review will be up soon. I've been dying to read The Book of Blood and Shadow but I'm trying to finish some of my 'currently-reading' books first.

Link me to your IMM if you do one!

No comments:

Post a Comment