Sunday, April 22, 2012

Read-A-Thon 12:00 - 4:00AM

Book(s) read since last check-in:

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Finished)

Comments on books:
Loved, loved, loved The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. It was just, I mean, I have nothing articulate to say it's way too late.

Blogs I've been visiting:
Not really any this time around.

Here are stats of books read, pages read, hours spent reading, and such:

Hours spent reading since last update: 2 hours, 20 minutes

Pages read since last update: 96

Cups of Tea Consumed: 0

Complete number of books completed: 3

Complete number of pages read: 926

Complete number of hours spent reading: 9 hours, 40 minutes

Comments:
Sherlock Holmes is hard as hell to read at 2 in the morning. My god, I didn't think it would be, but it is. Because I can't speed read through it, you just can't with these stories because there are so many details. (I even cracked a couple before everything was revealed. It made me more proud then I probably should of been, but that's okay). I don't know if I'll last through the next one, I'll try. If I do, I'll probably get even less reading done. It seems I read slower the more tired I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment