Saturday, April 21, 2012

Read-A-Thon 4:00 - 8:00pm


Book(s) read since last check-in:
Fool Moon by Jim Butcher (In Progress)
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (In Progress)

Comments on books:
Fool Moon has werewolf's in it, I'm a sucker for werewolf's, and there are so much different mythology in this book, love it. And I've read the Study in Scarlet and The Sign of Four, I started The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes a while ago, but it's good to get back into it.

Blogs I've been visiting:
Not really any this time around.

Here are stats of books read, pages read, hours spent reading, and such:

Hours spent reading since last update: 1 hour, 10 minutes

Pages read since last update: 59

Cups of Tea Consumed: 0

Complete number of books completed: 2

Complete number of pages read: 732

Complete number of hours spent reading: 6 hours, 30 minutes

Comments:
I took a two hour nap in the middle of this round, I was starting to get a migraine was getting really tired. And as you can see, it shows in how much I read. That's fine, though, I'm thinking of it as a reward for finishing 2 books already, I've got all night to read more! Hopefully I don't crash too early, though I don't doubt that I'll crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment