Saturday, April 21, 2012

Read-A-Thon: 8:00AM-12:00PM

Book(s) read since last check-in(Finished and Unfinished):
The Colorado Kid by Stephen King (Finished)
Heartless by Gail Carriger (Unfinished)
Storm Front by Jim Butcher (Unfinished

Comments on books:
I loved The Colorado Kid and Heartless is really good so far. Storm Front I read years ago and I remember really liking it, but I do not remember what really happens at all in the book. I'm about 29% through Storm Front, according to Goodreads and loving so far. I love Dresden's snakiness and sarcasm, I just love his personality. And Bob, Bob is awesome.

Blogs I've been visiting:

Here are just some stats:
Total Number of Books Reads: 1.4

Hours spent reading: 3 hours

Total pages read: 376

Cups of Tea Consumed: 1

Comments:
It's harder then I thought it would be to just sit and read for an extended period of time and know I'll be here longer still.

No comments:

Post a Comment