Saturday, April 21, 2012

Read-A-Thon: 8PM - 12AM


Book(s) read since last check-in:
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (In Progress)

Comments on books:
I'm loving this book, it's not a fast read, though. But I hope to finish it during the next chunk of time, if I can stay away. (I'm loving it, though, just as I fully expected).

Blogs I've been visiting:
Not really any this time around.

Here are stats of books read, pages read, hours spent reading, and such:

Hours spent reading since last update: 1 hour, 50 minutes

Pages read since last update: 98

Cups of Tea Consumed(Since last update): 1

Complete number of books completed: 2

Complete number of pages read: 830

Complete number of hours spent reading: 7 hours, 20 minutes

Comments:
My eyes have started drooping. I've got some caffeine, but right now I'm just hoping to pull through to the end of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and then maybe I'll take a nap and read some more after that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment