Friday, April 20, 2012

Read-A-Thon

There is a 24-hour read-a-thon happening tomorrow. For the official page/blog check that out here and for some tips on how to survive this read-a-thon, if you're participating, check out this post.

Anyway, I'm probably going to be posting updates on my reading during the time. It starts 8am eastern standard and I think I'll be posting every 4-5 hours probably, I don't want to post too much as I'm sure you don't want to see a bunch of posts from me about what I've been reading and I'd rather spend the read-a-thon reading and not writing blog posts about reading.

If you're participating please leave a comment so that I can check out your blog to see your updates! It's my first read-a-thon and I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. (Also, productive. Since I'm currently behind in my reading challenge for the year).

And since this is a short post and if you're not participating in the read-a-thon or hadn't heard about it and now want to participate. Here is a cute picture of a puppy:

This is Molly, she's a crazy miniture poodle. She's not mine, but she is freaking adorable. (And very hyperactive. A friend took this, I stole it from her twitter, and as you can tell it's hard to get her to stay still for a picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment