Thursday, April 3, 2014

April 2014 TBR

I kind of like making these TBRs, I don't always end up sticking to them (let's be honest, I rarely end up sticking to them), but they're still so much fun to keep doing. I'm also so optimistic in them. I think that last month was my "slowest" reading month so far this year, but considering what the first two months consisted off, I can't say I feel bad about that.

I'm currently reading quite a few books I'd really like to finish in April. Examples: House of Leaves, Paradox, The Lies of Locke Lamora. And also some books I'd like to read, or at least start, so here is just a list of books. Or a list of possibilities.


  • The Insider (Kingdom Keepers #7) by Ridley Pearson
  • The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
  • The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde
  • Saga, Vol. 3 by Brian V. Vaughan
  • Furies of Calderon (Codex Alera #1) by Jim Butcher
  • Words of Radiance (The Stormlight Archives #2) by Brandon Sanderson
I'm really listening to books closest or that I got in the mail because they just came out. I kind of want to o a reread of Kingdom Keepers before I read the last one, it's the last right, but that's five books to read (I reread the first pretty recently, but still. They get really long as you go).

Also - Brandon Sanderson. I can not press how much you should pick up one of his books. I know The Way of Kings is daunting, but I promise you it's totally worth it and amazing. It's not a fast read, and I could see why people didn't like it, but that doesn't mean it's not good - it made me feel good and just better about humanity, I guess. (All of his books have been amazing, but Way of Kings is my new favorite).

No comments:

Post a Comment