Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March 2014 wrap-up

March was a very weird month. I feel like I mostly reading The Way of Kings and House of Leaves (didn't finish HoL in March, but April - it's happening). After I finished Part Two of Way of Kings, I traveled to Orlando for PlayList Live, but I feel like it sent me into that mood where I knew if I started any any books right after that, I wouldn't enjoy them. Such a major book hangover, and I'm just starting to feel like I'm coming out of it. (I do have Words of Radiance that I could read, too). However, March wrap-up first, so that was a good start, but here is the list of the books I read in March.

  • Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2) by Richelle Meade
  • Young Avengers, Vol. 1 by Kieron Gillen
  • Saga, Vol. 1 by Brain K. Vaughan
  • Saga, Vol. 2 by Brain K. Vaughan
  • Princesses Behaving Badly by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie
  • The Way of Kings, Part One by Brandon Sanderson
  • Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3) by Richelle Meade
  • Bite Me (London Undead #1) by P.J. Schnyder
  • The Way of Kings, Part Two by Brandon Sanderson
Saga is fantastic, and Vol. 3 just came out. Also - Princesses Behaving Badly was so, so incredibly good and not as slow as one might expect of non-fiction, the writing was really good. I'm not quite sure why I keep reading the Vampire Academy books, they're kind of like... addictive but I don't think I'd call them good. They're crack, basically, and such quick reads.

I hope you all had good reading months, and just good months in general. (And I don't recommend PlayList, at all. I've never felt old at a convention before and considering I'm only 18, that's honestly worrying).

No comments:

Post a Comment