- Frostbite (Vampire Academy #2) by Richelle Meade
- Young Avengers, Vol. 1 by Kieron Gillen
- Saga, Vol. 1 by Brain K. Vaughan
- Saga, Vol. 2 by Brain K. Vaughan
- Princesses Behaving Badly by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie
- The Way of Kings, Part One by Brandon Sanderson
- Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3) by Richelle Meade
- Bite Me (London Undead #1) by P.J. Schnyder
- The Way of Kings, Part Two by Brandon Sanderson
Saga is fantastic, and Vol. 3 just came out. Also - Princesses Behaving Badly was so, so incredibly good and not as slow as one might expect of non-fiction, the writing was really good. I'm not quite sure why I keep reading the Vampire Academy books, they're kind of like... addictive but I don't think I'd call them good. They're crack, basically, and such quick reads.
I hope you all had good reading months, and just good months in general. (And I don't recommend PlayList, at all. I've never felt old at a convention before and considering I'm only 18, that's honestly worrying).