Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dewey's Read-A-Thon Update: 12am - 4am

I took a slight nap, it felt more like just a rest. I just laid down and set my alarm for an hour. It's been a rough four hours, though, let me tell you. I definitely am feeling that 'I need sleep' feeling right about now, it also doesn't help that I didn't sleep well last night. Anyway - stats time~

Books:
Working for the Devil (Dante Valentine #1) by Lilith Saintcrow (started - 47 pages)
The Walking Dead: Book One by Robert Kirkman (finished - 304 pages)

Pages read: 351

Time spent reading: about 2 hours

Number of Book(s) finished: 1

Total pages read: 1,616

Total time spent reading: (about) 12 hours, 40 minutes

Books Finished: 6

Comments:
I've read Working for the Devil before, but I don't remeber the finer details. Hell, I don't remember any of the details, honestly, and I wanted to continue with the series and the next, and I thought read-a-thons might be a good place to do just that. However - I was going to pass out if I didn't read something a little quicker: a comic book. Surprisingly, my first of the day, but they are good to save for these early morning hours.

I hope you're all doing well or sleeping soundly, having nice dreams of books and chocolate.


Also, if you want to see my progress in more real time, then there are places for that: GoodreadsTwitterInstagram.

And... Go!
8am - 12pm
12pm - 4pm
4pm - 8pm
8pm -12am

No comments:

Post a Comment