Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's Read-A-Thon Update: 8am - 12pm

I got up a little before the start time and was ready to go pretty quickly, so I ended up checking up on Tumblr. And there are so many people this year, it's incredible and awesome. Anyway - onto the stats of the last four hours.

Books:
The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness (finished - 306 pages)
Zom-B (Zom-B #1) by Darren Shan (finished - 174)

Pages read: 306 + 174 = 480

Time spent reading: 3 hours, 20 minutes

Number of Books Finished: 2

Comments:

It was definitely a good start to this read-a-thon for me. And not just because I finished two books, also because The Knife of Never Letting Go was just so, so good and I'm so glad I randomly ended up picking it up and got to finish today.

Zomb-B on the other had was... weird and uncomfortable to read, very uncomfortable. I just can't even, I'm definitely not continuing on with that series. I'm still just mostly confused.

Also, if you want to see my progress in more real time, then there are places for that: GoodreadsTwitterInstagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment