I'm going to be using a different template then I did last October for this same read-a-thon, which was just post when it started and when it ended. I considered just having one post to update every time there was something to update, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that wasn't going to work. It's get cluttered and overwhelming, so we're going to kind of do the same thing I did in 2012: four hour blocks for updates.
It's pretty simple, I'll post a blog at noon, updating my progress from 8am to noon, and then at 4pm (noon - 4pm), and so on until either I fall asleep or until the read-a-thon ends. I don't have any specific goals this time around, I'd really like to be able to finish a book, at least, hopefully and beyond that - everything else is fun.
So, for as what I might be reading, I'd got, obviously, all of my unread books(or read, really, I've been eying some books up to reread lately), but I do have a kind of stack that I'll probably be choosing from, as always.
- The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness - I'm currently reading this, so I want to finish it during the read-a-thon
And now less sure books, just the stack I plan to pick from:
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Gray
- Purity in Death by J.D. Robb
- My Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstory by Robin Sloan (which I'm like 50 pages into or something, and it's good, but now what I currently really want)
- I have Blackbirds and The Blue Blazes by Chuck Wendig
- Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaoes by R.L. LaFevers
- The Burning Dark by Adam Christopher
Not sure about any of this, but those are the ones that I want to read next.
P.S. This is up so much later in the day then normal because I kind of completely forgot about my plan to post this. Probably because I thought yesterday was Wednesday all day, which it obviously wasn't.
Also, if you want to see my progress in more real time, then there are places for that: Goodreads, Twitter, Instagram. And if you're participating, let me know so I can check out your blogs or vlogs.