Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get

Top Ten Tuesday is a mean hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Two Top Ten Tuesdays in one month? Whoa there - let's calm down, brain, but I guess I do have a lot of sequels I'm waiting for, so I might as well talk about some of them - shall we?

Firelight (Reckoners #2) by Brandon Sanderson
First off, this is going to be far from the only Sanderson book on the list. Now - I loved Steelheart and I can't wait for this to come out in January. I'm debating rereading Steelheart before or just diving in. I remember Steelheart very well, but it's Sanderson.

Sex Criminals, Vol 2: Two Worlds, One Cop by Matt Fraction
I read volume one recently and was shocked about how much I enjoyed it. And, just to point it out, I saw that title and was just like: that is perfect, perfect. There are some comics I, apparently, am doomed to read in trade paperbacks, and speaking of....

Saga, Vol 4 by Brian K. Vaughan
This coming out soon - so soon, I can't wait, I"m so excited. This comic book is weird, graphic, strange, warped, and a little fucked up overall and I kind of love it for all of that.

Coffin Hill, Vol 2 by Caitlin Kitteredge
Apparently this comes out January 2015 - which I am super excited for. Volume one was dark and fucked up and a lot of fun (sensing a theme in my comic book taste? It's not all, but it's a lot).

The Inventors Secret #2 by Andrea Cremer
There isn't even actually a goodreads thing for book two, but it is suppose to be a series. So I have no idea when it's coming out, but that book was not a standalone - give me more of the weird, romping, steampunk, ridiculousness!

Salt and Stone (Fire and Flood #2) by Victoria Scott
I liked book one in this series a lot more then I expected too - so I'm looking forward to book two. I'm not... like yes, yes ohmygod gimme, but I am looking forward to it.

Empire of Night (Age of Legends #2) by Kelly Armstrong
I'm really, really excited for this - publication set as April 2015. I really loved the first book, it was a fast paced, fun ride and I'm hoping book two will be a lot like it.

Shadows of Self by Brandon Sanderson
The second book in the second Mistborn trilogy (the trilogy of trilogy, three trilogies. This would be book two in the second trilogy). I'm excited for this, because apparently it's coming out in 2015?, even though I haven't read The Allow of Law, yet. I just know I'm going to completely love it.

Stormlight Archives #3 by Brandon Sanderson
There is no way to know when this will be out, I haven't read book two yet - but I don't care. It's Stormlight and I want more and I know I"m going to fucking love it and cannot wait.

Public Enemies (The Immortal Game #2) by Ann Aquirre
I really loved book one, even though I know it got some mixed reviews - and I can't wait to get my hands on book two.

I'm pretty sure there are more books that I could add, but I think this a pretty good list. There's some sequels that are coming out, but I haven't actually even started the series yet or have only read the first books, so I wasn't going to count those.

What sequels are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment