Sunday, August 24, 2014

Bout of Books 11: Day Six Wrap-Up

Another day, more books read, a chat that I took part in (that last chat, sadly). It was a good day, though, and I'm weirdly curious about how much I've written on top of reading as much as possible, I'll probably drop that stat in tomorrows seven day and final wrap-up.

Number of Books Completed Today: 2

Total Number of Books Completed: 15

Books:
On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street #1) by Samantha Young (started and finished - 406 pages)
Wife By Wednesday by Catherine Bybee (started and finished - 221 pages)

Number of Pages Read Today: 627

Total Number of Pages: 3,787

Notes/Thoughts:
I really actually enjoyed On Dublin Street more then I expected too. It was much better then I expected and fun.

Wife by Wednesday was - eh, fluff and okay, even fun at points and the writing isn't cringeworthy, but I only give it 2/5 stars.

Goals/TBR
Day One Wrap-Up
Day Two Wrap-Up
Day Three Wrap-Up
Day Four Wrap-Up
Day Five Wrap-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment