Monday, August 18, 2014

Bout of Books 11: Kick-Off! (Are you reading yet?)

So Bout of Books 11 kicks off today (Monday, August 18th) and I'm not planning on starting to read at midnight, but you never know what could happen. I always tend to have big plans for these read-a-thons and they tend to normally work out pretty well.

One thing I mentioned in my goals/TBR post, just kind of quickly, was the Twitter chats. If you're a little unsure about it, I highly recommend you just come and jump in. I was a little unsure my first few, too, but they're one of my favorite parts about this read-a-thon. I love getting on Twitter and chatting with people about books.

Speaking of books, I wanted to finish Mortal Danger before the week started, but I didn't end up reading pretty much the whole weekend (I have a social life? Lies). Anyway, so that will probably be the first book I finish, I was really liking it. Also probably whatever will be quick and easy after that. (And I just want to read Lola, so badly).

I hope, if you're participating, you have an awesome week. And if you're not participating, that you'll also have an awesome week.

No comments:

Post a Comment