Monday, August 25, 2014

Bout of Books 11: Final Wrap-Up (And Day Seven)

Day Seven Wrap-Up

Number of Books Completed Today: 2

Books:
Married by Monday (Weekday Brides #2) by Catherine Bybee (started and finished - 285 pages)
Fiancé By Friday (Weekday Brides #3) by Catherine Bybee (started and finished - 341 pages)

Number of Pages Read Today: 626

Notes/Thoughts:
These are those kinds of books, where you're not sure if they're good, per say, but you just keep reading them. I don't know what happened. At least it was fun, and it gave my page count a hell of a boost.

Read-A-Thon Wrap-Up (stats and thoughts/feelings)

Total Number of Books Completed:
17

Total Number of Pages Read: 4,413

Books (all):
Mortal Danger (Immortal Game #1) by Ann Aguirre (had started before)
Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2) by Stephanie Perkins
Unlocked by John Scalzi
The Name of the Wind (Kingkiller Chronicles #1) by Patrick Rothfuss (had started previously)
Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins
My Drunk Kitchen by Hannah Hart
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices: Manga #1) by Clare & HyeKyung Baek
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters Manga (PJM #2) by Riordan & multiple others
Sex Criminals, Volume One by Matt Fraction & Chris Zdarsky
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices: Manga #2) by Clare & HyeKyung Baek
Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices Manga #3) by Clare & HyeKyung Baek
Gil's All Fright Diner by A. Lee Martinez
Helen and Troy's Epic Road Quest by A. Lee Martinez
On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street #1) by Samantha Young
Wife By Wednesday by Catherine Bybee
Married by Monday (Weekday Brides #2) by Catherine Bybee

Notes/Thoughts:
This is now my new record for a week long read-a-thon and I'm (a little weirdly) super proud about it, and I got a lot of reading done, a lot I'd been meaning to do, one book I should of had a review for up earlier. So it was a great week - also I had fun finding new blogs or just commenting on blogs in general, and of course the twitter chats.

It's probably my favorite read-a-thon, definitely my favorite week long one (Dewey's 24-hour read-a-thon is also up there). And it was a great week. I hope you had a great week, too, as long as you were reading it counts as a success!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a TON of reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still a little confused on how it happened, the whole weak is a blur of books. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on getting a ton of reading done! I'm glad you had so much fun! Here's my Bout of Books 11 ~ Wrap Up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you finished 17 books! Congratulations. That's a huge accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your week was awesome! it's always great to see people reading tons and tons and high numbers and stuff!

    heres my wrap-up:) http://superbookgrl13.blogspot.com/2014/08/bout-of-books-11-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete