Monday, August 4, 2014

Complete Wrap-Up: treesofreverie read-a-thon

This is my final wrap-up of the treesofreverie read-a-thon so it's going to be quite a long post. This read-a-thon was pretty much the whole month, it took up the whole month for me and it kicked me back into reading since I hadn't read anything the beginning of the month.

I considered listing all the books I read for this read-a-thon, but there's a lot of them and they'll all be listed in my monthly wrap-up or they are listed on the BookTubeAThon wrap-up (and update) posts - which are all linked below. I did end up listening the challenges and prompts I completed, which was much more then I expected.

Total Number of Books Completed: 25

Total Page Count: 8,933

There isn't much more to say, but I hope you all had a good month (reading or otherwise), and links and such below!


BookTubeAThon wrap up.
Day Six
Day Five
Day Four
Day Three
Day Two
Day One
First treesofreverieupdate

Challenges/Prompts I've completed:
Read a popular or well-known book
Read a book you’ve heard a lot of good things about
Read a book you’ve never heard of before
Read a book from your Goodreads to-read shelf
Read one of your best friend’s favourite books
Pick up a book that looks like a fun/light read
Pick a colour and choose a book with that colour on it’s cover
Read a book you’ve been meaning to read
Finish an entire book in ONE day
Read a book by an author you haven’t read before
Read outside (this one didn't last long, because sunlight, bugs)
Read out loud (read a minimum of one full page!)
Finish a book in a series you’ve not yet completed
Read a graphic novel or manga
Read a book in the Fantasy genre
Read a book in the Contemporary genre
Read a book written by or focusing on POC
Take pictures of your reading progress
Show off your books by taking more pictures
Read a book you’ve been avoiding
Read a book with an LGBTQ+ character

No comments:

Post a Comment