Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (7)

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine. And it's where people share their most anticipated reads that are to be released.

This week I want to talk about two books that are coming out in October on the same day: October 7th. You might already suspect it (or you can see the covers already, too), but one is the end to a series that I love and the other is the first book in a new series that sounds incredible and has been getting good reviews.




The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5) by Rick Riordan
So this is happening. This book. It's happening. I'm terrified. If you don't know this is the last book in the Heroes of Olympus series which is a companion series to Percy Jackson, kind of a continuation with added new characters. It's fantastic - the whole bundle, and this is the end and I've been reading this series for so long and Percy Jackson and I'm not ready for it to be over. I'm not going to put any of the synopsis, incase you haven't read any of these, but you should read Percy Jackson and the Olympians and then this series and fall in love.

This book is really close now and I'm kind of planning on rereading both series in preparation for it - October 7th cannot come fast enough.




The Young Elites (The Young Elites #1) by Marie Lu
I haven't read her other series, though it sounds good and I own the first one. This book sounds incredible, the full synopsis is very long but I suggest checking it out(Goodreads link). A lot of people seem to be highly anticipating this book and from what I've heard/seen of people reading it early - everyone has loved it.

I've pre-ordered it and, like I said, I'm excited - but I'm also kind iffy of what looks like it's going to be a love triangle. But I trust the five stars I've seen from some people, so we'll see. I've pre-ordered this one, and of course The Blood of Olympus as well, and I hope to get to it relatively soon after I get it.








What are you excited for this week? Are you excited for either of these releases?

No comments:

Post a Comment