Saturday, July 19, 2014

BookTubeAThon - Day Five | treesofreverie - Day Nine

Today was a really good reading day, I could of probably gotten more reading done if I'd pushed myself, but I'm really happy with the reading I did get done.

Number of Books Completed Today: 1

Book(s) Completed: 
Siege and Storm (Grisha Trilogy #2) by Leigh Bardugo (started and finished - 432 pages)

Book(s) Currently-Reading:
Ruin and Rising (Grisha Trilogy #3) by Leigh Bardugo (started - 226 pages)

Pages Read Today: 658

Total Number of Books Read(BookTubeAThon): 9

Total Number of Pages Read(BookTubeAThon): 3,176

Books Read for treesofreverie: 12

Pages Read for treesofreverie: 3,901

Notes:
Today was the day of finishing the Grisha Trilogy, but I didn't end up finishing it completely because I didn't realize that was my plan and I didn't start reading until 3pm. I stopped about 45 minutes before midnight to get on my computer and get this up so it'd post at midnight, I have a few other things I'd like to do, and then I'd really like to finish Ruin and Rising tonight.

This series is - addicting and past paced. It's good, but in the way that it's entertaining and I want to know what happens, which isn't a bad way to be good. On the other hand, I know this series is definitely not for everyone. I'm really enjoying the banter and dialogue between all the characters, it might be my favorite.

Tomorrow is kind of the last day for me, since I have a family thing for a large part of Sunday, which I'm still going to try and read during because read-a-thons are important. I hope your reading day was great, tell me how it was and/or what you're currently reading in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment