Monday, July 28, 2014

Bout of Books 11!

And another read-a-thon is on it's way! I know I just put up that hiatus post, but I wanted to get this one out before LeakyCon as soon as I saw that the sign-up post was up, so I could get it out of the way. As you may know, Bout of Books is my favorite read-a-thon (how long it is, the twitter chats, seeing everyone reading and reading blog updates), so it shouldn't be a surprise that I'm planning on participating in this one. Hopefully I'm out of my blogging slump when it comes around and I have high reading goals for August!

And, of course, they ask that you put the official blurb, so that is right down below. If you've never heard of Bout of Books before - their official site is here.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
- From the Bout of Books team
I'll be posting my TBR closer the event and I'll be doing daily updates, they'll be the same as always - day one wrap-up / update will be posted early on day two and so on. The first day I'll post a kick off post with all the information together and we'll be off!

4 comments:

  1. I'm joining in this round too-good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, glad you're participating in Bout of Books 11.0!! So am I!! I have my reading goals in place and am hoping that I don't end up changing them along the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see you're participating, too. And good luck, I hope you can keep your goals, too.

      Delete