Saturday, July 5, 2014

July 2014 TBR

I haven't read anything since I finished Amy and Roger's Epic Detour on the 21st of June so hopefully I'll be getting back into reading again soon. But after that reading month, I wouldn't be too upset - or too surprised really - to not get as much reading done this month (hell, I kind of expect to never read that many books again).

I'm, of course, currently reading way too many books, as always. And LeakyCon (a Harry Potter convention) is at the end of the month so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to read. I want to finish The Name of the Wind, which I'm about halfway through, and some of those other currently-reading books (Queen of the Tearling, Mistborn, and many more).

Also I might reread The Way of Kings before moving onto Words of Radiance. There are others I'm thinking of, such as:


  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  • Hounded by Kevin Hearne
It all depends, really, I don't want to push myself to read if I"m really not feeling like it because I know it'll just make the slump worse. So, hopefully, that doesn't happen. I'm also way behind in reviews, I have a bunch I want to review from last month and a series review of Fruits Basket, which I'm still not sure how to do.

What did you read in June and what are you planning to read in July? Have you read any of the books I'm planning on - tell me what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment