Monday, July 21, 2014

BookTubeAThon - Day Seven and Final Wrap-Up

The last day of the BookTubeAThon was definitely not a good day for me, i didn't get much done and I didn't expect to with everything that was going on during the day.

Okay - I didn't read a single page the last day of this read-a-thon (in a read-a-thon - speaking of, I'm going to make a separate treesofreverie readathon post), it was very hectic and then I had a headache by the time I got home and I just didn't feel good over all.

I'm really, really happy about what I got read this week. I can't believe how much I read. The best I've ever done in a read-a-thon was May of 2013 (wrap-up), I'm going by page count because I feel like that's most important to me.

To continue to wrap up this read-a-thon, I finished all of the challenges, some of them might be in slight cheating ways but sometimes that's happens. I'm a very mood reader, but I read a surprising amount from my TBR post this week.

Total Number of Books Read: 12

Total Number of Pages Read: 4,100

All Books Started and Finished During the BookTubeAThon:
Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh (371 pages)
In the Shadows by Kiersten White, Jim Di Bartolo (384 pages)
I Think I Am In Friend-Love With You by Yumi Sakugawa (128 pages)
Boxers (Boxers and Saints #1) by Gene Luen Yang (325 pages)
Saints (Boxers and Saints #2) by Gene Luen Yang (170 pages)
Severed Heads, Broken Hearts (aka: The Beginning of Everything) by Robyn Schneider (335 pages)
(Skullduggery Pleasant #1) - Scepter of the Ancients  by Derek Landy (416 pages)
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Trilogy #1) Leigh Bardugo (358)
Siege and Storm (Grisha Trilogy #2) by Leigh Bardugo (432 pages)
Ruin and Rising (Grisha Trilogy #3) by Leigh Bardugo (191 pages)
Zita the Spacegirl (Zita #1) by Ben Hatke (192 pages)
City of Glass (TMI #3) by Cassandra Clare (541 pages)

Started (didn't finish): 
The Half-Made World (The Half-Made World #1) by Felix Gilman (started - 31 pages)

Notes:
I was in such a non-reading mood when this read-a-thon started, I hadn't read anything this month, but I really wanted to. And I was already planning on trying to use the treesofreverie read-a-thon to push me into gear, so I wasn't going to do BookTubeAThon, also I'm not a booktuber, I'm a book blogger - but they cross over to our world for read-a-thons, and we all love books so I figured I might as well.

And I'm really glad I did. The challenges were good to get me reading and following everyone's progress, I love reading peoples tweets or seeing instragram posts about what they're reading and everything.

Did you participate in BookTubeAThon? Are you participating in treesofreverie? Are you going to participate in the Under-Hyped books read-a-thon that starts today? So many read-a-thons!

All the books I read this week!

Look at the pretty - so many books, so many good books.

No comments:

Post a Comment